Sunday, March 22, 2009

Academedia part I

To my beloved grandchildren,

These were the classes that I took when I was a kid. I spent hours studying them. If you ever wonder who I was, below will give you a clue:

Transformers - Thundercats - G.I. Joe - BraveStarr - Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs - Bucky O'hare - The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show - My Pet Monster - C.O.P.S. - Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Captain N the Game master - Reboot - Beast Wars /Beast Machines - Batman the Animated Series - X-men - Spiderman - Inspector Gadget - Action Man - Conan the Adventurer - Rurouni Kenshin - Futurama - Cowboy Bebop - Samurai Champloo - Justice League - Tiny Toons - Animaniacs - Darkwing Duck - Tail Spin - Ducktales - Star Wars: Ewoks - Star Wars: Droids - The Smurfs - The Bots Master - Skyland - Ghost in the Shell - GitS: Stand Alone Complex - Appleseed - Dragonball - Dragonball Z - Babar - Gargoyles - Bionic Six - Captain Planet and the Planeteers - Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers - He-man and the Masters of the Universe - Arsene Lupin/Nighthood - CyberSix - The Adventures of Tintin - Silverhawks - Voltron - The Racoons - Rupert - Exosquad - Samurai Jack - Ninja Scroll - Macross Plus - Ivanhoe the King's Knight - Rugrats - Duckman - Avatar: The Last Airbender - Spawn - Astro Boy

Reading this list, I'm astonished by how much of what I think is cool or interesting has an element in one of these shows. And some of them are frankly...pretty lame. But what fills your mind when you're a kid becomes your own personal heaven, the things you love the most.

tbc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home